WHAT WE LOVE
Leafy unobstructed views over Thornton Reserve create a tranquil backdrop to the elegantly presented interiors of this spacious Art Deco apartment. The peaceful surrounds, house-like proportions and high ornate ceilings, create an uplifting sense of space, comfort and privacy, making this the perfect home away from home.
The open plan living area is bright and spacious, a perfect space for the family to enjoy. The kitchen benefits from a stylish parquetry floor, quality stone benchtops and modern stainless steel appliances, including a Bosch Oven, integrated dishwasher, microwave and Neff electric cooktop. Both bedrooms are oversized, enjoy leafy views and feature built-in wardrobes. There is an additional sunroom which you can use as a nursery, study nook or an extra space to relax and read a book.
This apartment sits on the northern slopes of Bellevue Hill and is located moments from the celebrated Harbourfront restaurants and boutique beaches of the Eastern Suburbs. Stroll down to Plumer Road Village where you will find an array of boutique foods stores catering to a refined clientele, or wander down to the waterfront promenade to enjoy various eateries and acres of recreational parkland. If you're looking for something closer, Thorton Reserve sits right on your doorstep and with a children's playground, it's the perfect spot for families with to enjoy the outdoors. Bellevue Hill is nestled between the city and beaches; a perfect location to explore some of Sydney’s most iconic attractions, including the world-famous Bondi Beach, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Direct access to family-friendly Thornton Park
- Peaceful and private setting
- 2 large bedrooms with built-ins
- Large sunroom or study/nursery
- Spacious living room, ornate ceilings
- Modern Kitchen, parquetry floor, s/steel appliances
- Bathroom with a bath
- Integrated laundry
- 700m to the Harbour foreshore
- Parking available
- Walk to harbour beaches and marinas
Bed 1: 1x Queen + Cot
Bed 2: 2 x Singles (stacked on top of one another) & double sofa bed
*You wouldn't be able use both singles and the sofa bed at the same time due to the size of the room.
Options would be:
2 x singles
1 x single and double sofa bed
Max People: 5
1 x Bathroom
•The awning off the second bedroom handle is broken
•Both Balcony door have no keys
•Pull tight the bathroom door when closing
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport 13.8km
Bondi Beach 2.7km
Bondi Westfield Shopping Centre 2.1km
Sydney Opera House 7.5km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.