WHAT WE LOVE
Set in one of the Bellevue Hill finer Art Deco buildings, this intelligently crafted apartment merges refined period characteristics with modern enhancements. The sophisticated open-plan layout makes a memorable impression with high ceilings and archways which create a house-like flow which is complemented by a versatile sunroom offering district views.
The eat-in kitchen is perfectly formed and comes equipped with high-end European appliances. The master bedroom is bright and airy, featuring a comfortable queen-sized bed and spacious built-in robes. The additional twin bedroom offers 2 plush single beds and a study/office space. Lovingly restored, the period style bathroom benefits from a shower over bath and invokes a feeling of old-world charm and sophistication.
Bellevue Hill is nestled between the city and beaches; a perfect location to explore some of Sydney’s most iconic attractions, including the world-famous Bondi Beach, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. This impressive apartment is located close to public transport links, the chic eateries of Bellevue Hill Village and Bondi Beach is a short 10-minute stroll.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Impressive Art Deco building
- Comfortable open-plan layout
- Bright interiors with generous living space
- Sunroom with district views
- The eat-in kitchen is perfectly formed and comes equipped with high-end European appliances.
- Bright and airy bedrooms with built-in robes
- Full bathroom refreshed in period style with shower over-bath
- Ceiling fans
- Stroll to grocers, cafés and restaurants and Bondi Beach
Bed 1: 1x Queen
Bed 2: 2 x Single Beds
Max People: 4
1 x Bathroom
1 x Car space
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport 11.8km
Bondi Beach 1.6km
Bondi Westfield Shopping Centre 1.5km
Sydney Opera House 7.3km
There are 2 flights of stairs located at the side of the building which you need to climb to reach the entrance
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.