For the comfort and safety of our guests, L'Abode is ensuring all of our properties are cleaned in line with the government's Centre for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines: Cleaning and Disinfection for Households
To help us with our efforts we ask that you notify us immediately if the property you are checking into is being used for isolation purposes. This information will help us ensure further preventive and cleaning measures are taken by our teams including sanitasing the air.
In regards to essentials for your stay, should you like us to complete a grocery shop for you, please let us know and we will be able to confirm our concierge rates with you.
Our cleaning procedures:
We will continue to deliver our high standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout every property along with additional preventative cleaning measures to minimise the risk of transmission. Where possible, we are offering a 1 day turnaround period between bookings to give the cleaning team additional time to carry out extra cleaning procedures.
We are undertaking the following measures to maintain a healthy environment:
- We are following the guidelines provided by the Department of Health.
- We are further reducing risk by exercising additional preventative measures including, but not limited to, increased frequency of cleaning on high touch point areas.
- Reinforcement of personal hygiene, proper handwashing and use of hand sanitisers for all crew members.
- We have implemented various social distancing guidelines set by the Department of Health by suspending weekly team catch-ups and other activities that require a large number of team members to be in close proximity.
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It's important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, our cleaning management team are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
For further information on our cleaners health amd safety procedures, please visit Sobird Website.
Bookings and Cancellations:
We understand the need to keep some fluidity around future travel plans given the evolving situation with Coronavirus. With this in mind, we have adapted our cancellation policy for new bookings to allow for extra flexibility.
Whether you have booked or are planning to book for travel up to 6th January 2021, you can rely on us for the best booking solutions.
Finally, we understand the need to keep some fluidity around future travel plans given the evolving situation. With this in mind, we have adapted our cancellation policy for new bookings to allow for extra flexibility.
Changes to your booking
You can change your booking date free of charge if you find that you are unable to travel due to government travel restrictions, for bookings up until 6th January 2021. As long as we have availability and please note that rates may change at different periods of the year. (Proof of not being able to travel is required eg: cancelled flight notification.)
Exchange for a credit voucher to be used at a later date
You can exchange your booking for a future accommodation voucher with 10% additional value should you be unable to travel to your holiday destination. Vouchers are now valid for two years from the date of voucher issuance.
Rest assured, we will refund your booking to the original form of payment if new travel restrictions come into place after your booking has been placed, meaning that you are unable to travel to your destination. (Government travel restrictions only considered, proof of travel required)
Please note, if the booking is made through a third party booking platform then standard policies for that platform will apply. Please check prior the terms and conditions prior to making a booking.
If you do cancel and are offered a refund, please consider that all independent owners will be under increased financial pressure at this time and allow extra time to receive the refund payment.
Please do consider planning and booking a trip now for later in the year, or even further ahead. Our property owners will thank you for it.